Eligibility requirements for admission are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Opiates must be your primary drug.
- You must be addicted or dependent on opiates and you can prove this by on of the following methods:
- Previous treatment at any Mission Treatment location.
- A letter from a physician or previous treatment center
- Observable physical dependence that meets the criteria for opioid dependence, i.e. classic withdrawal symptoms, track marks, etc.
If you meet ALL of the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a treatment assessment intake appointment, please contact us at the location nearest you.
When you call the clinic of your choice, you will speak with an admissions counselor or nurse who will guide you through a brief, confidential telephone assessment.
If approved, you will be given a date and time to come into your chosen clinic for a 1 on 1 assessment. A medical and drug history will be completed, as well as a physical and nursing assessment. The intake process will take from 1 to 2 hours. Your treatment plan and initial medication dose will be determined after the admissions process has been complete.
We accept cash or credit cards (Mastercard or Visa) at all of our locations. Some locations also accept Medicaid. Please see our Locations tab for more detailed contact information, as well as forms of payment accepted and directions.